Junior Project Manager – Software Development
Responsible for the design and development of software projects, you will work alongside stakeholders to ensure their requirements are understood and met, while managing all aspects of the project including budgeting, resource planning and forecasting. . Solid IT experience as well as proven knowledge in various software languages.
- Solid knowledge in software development
- Responsible for administering a project to ensure completion on time and within budget.
- Responsible for managing requirements, stakeholders, risks, contracts, timelines, resources, quality and change management and compliance with legislative requirements
- 5 years of professional experience in the field of project management
- Membership in good standing with a professional organization in the field of project management (PMP) Project Management Professional
- NQF Level 6 or equivalent qualification in the field of project management
- Experience in software development and project management, an asset
- Must have 5 years of recent software development experience
- Software development experience with a focus on database design and implementation, database security, web application development and/or network administration
Don’t delay, apply today!